keskiviikko 25. maaliskuuta 2009

I got tagged!

What is your current obsession?
What would I say.. Chocolate, as always:)
What are you wearing now?
A hoodie and trousers.
Who was the last person you hugged?
My lovely boyfriend:)
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
I'd be a maple tree in autumn.
What´s for dinner?
We went Rico deli and I had a bbq-chicken pasta.
What was the last thing you bought?
Food..
What are you listening right now?
TV, Mad Men.
What is your favorite weather and why?
Usually a sunny summer day, but it would be amazing tomorrow if it's a sunny spring day!
Say something to the person who tagged you.
Outi is a very lovely friend:)
If you would have a house, totally paid for anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Hard to say.. Maybe in somewhere in the South Europe.
Favorite vacation spot?
I love to spend so time in Kustavi.
What is your favorite tea flavor?
Anything will go but at the moment I've been drinking camomile tea with honey and vanilla.
What are you reading right now?
One of my birthday presents; Dan Brown: Deception Point
What is the landscape of your mind?
A forest.. I wonder why..
If you look out from the nearest window now, what do you see?
I see a roof with a little bit of snow, some windows and the sky.

Nyt on Outin haaste "voitettu" silmät sikkuralla;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti